The company MAKARECHI, S.L has undertaken to make its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on the accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, or developments financed from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the website www.casondeloslopezapartments.com, excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is Partially Compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the lack of compliance of the aspects indicated below.
CONTENT NOT ACCESSIBLE
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of conformity:
- Some of the pages do not have their title defined correctly - Requirement number 22.214.171.124 Title of pages of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be some images whose alternative is not implemented or is not correct - – Requirement 126.96.36.199 Non-text content UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be headers that are not clear or brief, or that should not be headers – Requirement number 188.8.131.52 Headers and labels of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There may be form fields where your label is not correct or does not exist – Requirement number 184.108.40.206 Inclusion of the label in the name of UNE-EN 301549:2022 and requirement 220.127.116.11 Labels or instructions of UNE-EN 301549:2022
- There could be occasional editing errors on some web page.
- Disproportionate burden: Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law.
There could be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
There may be third-party content that is not developed in this Unit, nor under its control, such as office files from different organizations that must be published on this site.
OBSERVATIONS AND CONTACT DETAILS
You can make communications about accessibility requirements [article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018], such as:
- IReport any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other content access difficulties.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement regarding the accessibility of the website by calling. (+34)672103847.
You can present:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- A request for accessible information regarding:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4.
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements for imposing a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified.